7/19/2012

Maya 2013 Main Training : Working with files and Autodesk Maya 2013 projects

Hi guys this tutorial about how Setup your project in Maya 2013 and working with files
Let's begin
When you work with Maya you have a lot of different files that contribute to your Maya project file like Bitmaps and other files that actually included into the scene to make the entire file so when I work with Maya files it's always a good idea to learn how to work with projects and this is a standard way to organizing my Maya data so before I open a file I want to set my project so open (File>Set Project)

then I'll set it to the chapter that I'm working on

So this making the proper path that all the bitmaps in the project show up let me go ahead and show you it looks like in the directory

So we have all things in the project like bitmaps, scenes, etc...
So if you want to set up these folders like names or specific directory or setting location or anything else 
Open in Maya 2013 (File>Project Window)


Then select the directory or name and if you want defaults select "Use defaults"
Then select Accept 
.
.
.
So be sure when you create a new project don't forget to set the project.
.
.
.
Or watch the video


Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...